Course Overview : The course of scaffolding training is to provide the participants both theoretical and practical knowledge to enable them to erect, inspect, use and dismantle scaffolds, using standard scaffolding guidelines.
3 Days programme
Objective : Participants will be able to Erect and dismantle outrigger / cantilever scaffolds, Erect and dismantle scaffolds for complex structure and at complex location, Work effectively in a team to deliver desired results at the workplace, Plan and organize work to meet expected outcomes, and Work according to personal health, safety and environment protocol at construction site.
- Types of scaffolding
- Health and safety requirements
- Current laws, regulations and Codes of Practice
- Planning, access, erection and dismantling
- Loading of bays
- Estimates of material required for construction of complex scaffolds
- Interpretation of scaffolding drawings
- Safe Harness use
- Method statements
- Introduction to risk assessments for scaffolding
- Scaffolding fault finding exercise
Accreditation Body: KHDA, Dubai Municipality and Trakhees approved Course
Certificate validity: 2 Years Valid Certificate