Course Overview : This course will help employees to identify common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding and its control measures.
Half day programme
Objective : The goal of this course is to provide maintenance and facilities staff members with a basic understanding of the safety requirements for welding, cutting, and brazing, as well as policies that help ensure safety for both you and others in your workplace.
- Sense of obligations/Role or Responsibilities
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- Types of welding
- Cutting and Brazing
- Welding Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Welding Equipment Inspection / Maintenance / House Keeping
- Preparation for Welding and Cutting Works
- Welding and Cutting in Confined Spaces
- Welding and Cutting at a Height
- Hazards and precautions
- Personal Protective
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate