Course Overview : This training course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and practical skills of lifting and rigging to enable them to prepare, sling and release loads in an offshore environment.
Objective : : In training, a person will not only develop an understanding of standard hand signals, but they will also be required to become familiar with many different types of cranes, how each crane functions and any hand signals specific to particular equipment.
- Rigging plan
- Calculating load weight
- Rigging triangle
- Load control
- Sling angles and the center of gravity
- Rigging equipment (slings, hitches, hardware, hooks)
- Pre-use inspection
- Duties & responsibilities of the rigger and banksman
- Communications (radio and hand signals)
- Personnel transfer
- Container inspection
- Practical applications of the equipment and principles
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate