Course Overview : This course is designed for the workplaces that need a plan for emergencies that can have a wider impact. Special procedures are needed for emergencies such as serious injuries, explosion, flood, poisoning, electrocution, fire, and release of radioactivity and chemical spills.
Maximum 04 Hours
Objective : Learners will become well trained and competent, take part in regular and realistic practice, and will have clearly agreed recorded plans, actions and responsibilities.
- Planning for health and safety
- Writing a health and safety policy
- Controlling the risks
- Accidents and investigations
- Multi-Occupancy workplaces
- Consulting employees
- Providing training and information
- Preparation of reports on accidents, incidents and diseases
- Plan essential actions such as emergency plant shutdown, isolation or making processes safe. Clearly identify important items like shut-off valves and electrical isolators etc.
- Rescue operations in Engulfment, asphyxiation, toxic chemical exposure, including fire and explosion at confined spaces like commercial establishments, schools, colleges, hospitals, and so on.
- Rescue training for working at height or fire incident
- Liaising directly with external agencies upon their arrival on-site .e.g. Fire Services (Civil Defense), Medical Services, Rescue Team, Police, etc…
- Development report
- Producing Records to facilitate investigations
- Equipment and apparatus
- Maintenance of Basic Rescue tools
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate