Course Overview : The Learners will come across the key terminology used in incident investigation and types of injuries in workplace. They will also learn the moral, legal and financial reasons for investigating incidents along with health and safety management system requirements for investigating incidents.
One day programme
Objective : Understand incident terminology, the moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations and management system requirements.
Course Outline :
- Types of injury
- Near misses in terms of injury/harm
- Dangerous occurrences
- Why do we investigate incidents?
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Management system requirements (ISO 45001)
- Benefits of incident investigation
- Investigating near misses
- Contribution of human and organizational factors
- Incident Investigation Procedure
- Advance Incident Investigation techniques
- Interview Strategies
Accreditation Body: NEBOSH, UK
Certificate validity: Life Time Certificate