Course Overview : The knowledge that learners gain will give them a greater understanding of their legal, health and safety responsibilities, allowing them to conduct the role competently. Learners will also gain a greater understanding of the other roles on the site. Agents, Managers, and Supervisors who have experience of being responsible for temporary works should attend this course.
Objective : Temporary Works Supervisor course is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for supervising temporary works.
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- The importance of Communication, Co-Ordination, Co-Operation and Competency
- Types of temporary works
- Legislation and codes of practice
- Risk assessment and safety at work
- Policies and procedures
- The need and duties of a Temporary Works Supervisor
- The roles of others within temporary works
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate