Course Overview : This course is designed for the top hierarchies to understand flexible framework for addressing safety and health issues in diverse workplaces. The top hierarchies (CEO or Managing Director) will be proficient enough to apply the knowledge in any workplace, and increase proficiency in safe practices and promote safety consciousness at the worksite.
Objective : The main goal of this safety and health program is to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and deaths, as well as the suffering and financial hardship these events can cause for workers, their families, and employers. The results will be Improvements in product, process, and service quality. The firm will bag a more favorable image and reputation (among customers, suppliers, and the community). This all will be done on the ground of improved analytical skills after the completion of this course.
- Safety & Health Management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Develop and deliver presentations to executive management, individual site leadership teams and EHS professionals/staff.
- Set EHS annual goals (KPIs) for manufacturing sites, analyzes performance and set strategies
- Performance appraisals, promotions, hiring and termination of EHS staff. Conflict resolution and development of EHS professionals.
- Demonstrate and apply EHS regulations and standards and leverages guidelines and industry best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- constructive performance feedback
- Formulate general safety policies and procedures to be followed by Region in compliance with local, State, and Federal Authorities.
- Devise, supervise, and coordinate training programs or media
- Investigation, report and action on vehicle accidents, personal injury accidents, property damage, near-miss incidents, and customer incidents involving Airgas supplied products
- Ensure compliance with Airgas’ safety programs, policies, and procedures
- Complete periodic and one-time safety and compliance reports in a timely fashion.
- Detect existing or potential accident and health hazards along with conducting audits to ensure compliance with safety program.
- Recommend corrective or preventative measures and work with management to develop and implement improvements.
- In cooperation with Operational management, develop HSE strategy in support of Corporate HSE and Security strategic goals.
- Develop and implement training programs to transfer HSE knowledge and core competencies to management and associates
Accreditation Body : IOSH, UK
Certificate validity : 03 years valid Certificate