Course Overview : A comprehensive fall protection program prevents injuries, saves lives and makes good business sense. Developing and implementing comprehensive fall protection programs in the workplace can prevent many of injuries and fatalities.
Half day programme
Objective : To establish the requirements and procedures to protect employees and other persons conducting work from hazards associated with falling from one surface to another.
- Sense of obligations/Role or Responsibilities
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- Braids and webbing;
- Conditions of grommets, buckles, and hardware;
- Application of consequence thinking in the recognition, evaluation and control of falls
- The nature of fall hazards in the work area
- Inspection procedures
- Fitting procedures
- Limitations of fall arrest systems
- Tie off procedures and use of lanyards
- Presence of manufacturer’s date tag, and serial number;
- Harnesses and lanyards exposed to chemicals should be
Closely examined for deterioration and flexibility;
- Cleanliness, broken strands, burns, excessive wear and dirt; and
- Fall indicators (usually on self-retracting lifelines).
- Pre-Service or Periodic Inspections
- Storage of Fall Arrest Equipment
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate