Course Overview : The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work is the perfect introductory qualification for those who need to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. This qualification is relevant for Team leaders, supervisors, managers, skilled workers, Human resources managers and Facilities managers.
03 Days programme
Course Audience : This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
Objective : By studying for this qualification one will gain a better understanding of how to identify and deal with hazards at work, helping to reduce accidents and ill-health which will achieve cost savings for the organization.
- The Foundation of health and safety – Scope, reasons for practicing, information sources, and common safety signs
- Role and Responsibilities of relevant parties
- Systems for managing health and safety
- Improving the health and safety performance
- Health and Safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and controls associated with the movement of vehicles manual handling, repetitive movement, transport, equipment, hazardous substances, working with electricity and Environment.
- Fire Prevention, Safety, controls and risk assessment
Accreditation Body: NEBOSH, UK
Certificate validity: Life Time Certificate