Course Overview : This course is to enable a trainee to identify hazards and controls within confined spaces; develop an emergency procedure plan; and complete the necessary documentation required for a confined space entry.
Maximum 1-day programme
Objective : This course gives the attendee a working knowledge of the government regulations and requirements to ensure that a confined space is safe for worker entry. It provides general practical experience in the use of gas detection equipment, as well as selection and usage of respiratory protection equipment.
- Sense of obligations/Role or Responsibilities
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- Identify required legal documents covering confined space entry
- Identify the main hazards of confined spaces are identified in terms of their potential for serious harm
- Identify control measures to eliminate or minimize the confined space risks
- Conduct confined space entries (various scenarios)
- Develop an emergency procedure plan
- Entry Permits or Legislative requirements for confined space entry
- Operate an atmospheric testing device to determine a suitable atmosphere exists to work safely
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate