Course Overview : The NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work Qualification provides a useful introduction to environmental issues at work. It highlights the role workers can play in improving organizational environmental performance and will aid understanding of environmental impacts and risk control.
One Day Programme
Audience : This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs a basic understanding of environmental issues in the workplace. It provides a general awareness of environmental issues and can be taken by employees at all levels within the organization.
Objective : The extensive and practical understanding of environmental management in the workplace will take place in learners who could be health and safety professionals, employers, professional bodies and regulators to ensure that they remain relevant, rigorous as well as achievable and practical.
- Basics related to Environment- The meaning of environment, weather, climate, habitats, ecosystems, biodiversity, pollution and sustainability
- Significance of Sustainable development
- In a certified EMS, the significance of Individual’s role in obtaining and maintaining
- Types of Pollution
- Dealing with Environmental Emergencies
- Environmental Management, Waste Generation Concepts & Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
Accreditation Body: NEBOSH, UK
Certificate validity: Life Time Certificate