Course Overview : Work site audits also provide an evaluation of compliance to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards relating to ergonomics, respirator use, hearing conservation, blood-borne pathogens and use of personal protective equipment. Ergonomics, the study of work and the relationships of carious stressors on the individual, can be identified through the building audits.
Objective : The information in this course is valuable for auditors but also it provides lots of information to HSE auditors, safety engineers and consultants etc. who design and implement health and safety systems or provide advice to companies on health and safety matters.
- Role & Responsibilities
- Have a great understanding of ALL the requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Participate in an OHSAS 18001 audit
- Offer consulting on OHSAS 18001 implementation
- Implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Master the most popular standard for health and safety management