Course Overview : Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course assists managers, supervisors, agents and contractors who have the responsibility for managing and coordinating all forms of temporary works.
2 Days programme
Objective : The design of the course aims to give confidence to senior management, and those who engage with contractors, to reach an assessed standard of knowledge.
- Sense of obligations/Role or Responsibilities
- Define the need for and duties of a Temporary Works Coordinator; codes of practice
- Identify the roles & duties of various parties involved with TW’s including subcontractors
- Possess a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of TWC role
- Accept the adoption of the management process outlined in BS5975, introducing the Temporary Works coordinator as a key figure
- Explore various levels of design briefs, checking, and contents of a design brief.
- Knowing the statutory aspects of temporary works.
- Understanding method statements and risk assessments.
- Knowing how to manage the temporary works process.
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate