Course Overview : Managing safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organization worldwide. This course makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business. Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single course.
3 Days programme
Audience : Any person related to Health and Safety field
Objective : The comprehensive definition of role and responsibilities of a supervisor will be understood by a Learner along with the knowledge of Employer and employee rights and responsibilities under OSHA, The meaning of “No Retribution”, How to report a hazard or file a complaint with OSHA?, Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Leading, and Monitoring safety.
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- Cut down risks and control it
- Responsibilities- Under the law
- Recognizing Hazards in relation with - aggression and violence, asbestos, bullying, chemicals, computer workstations, confined spaces, drugs and alcohol, electricity, fire, getting in and out, heights, housekeeping, lighting, manual handling, noise, plant & machinery, radiation, slips and trips, stress, temperature, vehicles & transport, and vibration.
- How to carry out an investigation on incidents?
- Measuring Performance- Basic Performance Indicator, Auditing, proactive and reactive measuring.
Practical : Risk Assessment
Accreditation Body : IOSH, UK
Certificate validity : 03 years valid Certificate