Course Overview : Learners will learn about the articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment.
Half Day programme, maximum 4 hours
Objective : The course will make learners aware of the potential risks related to articles or substances involved, how to recognize such risks and their responsibilities under all the relevant regulations.
- Sense of obligations/Role or Responsibilities
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- Overview of transport and supply classification.
- The differences between transport and supply hazard identification.
- Hazards associated with each chemical class.
- Overview of packaging and how to understand the markings on packaging.
- Understanding vehicle markings.
- Information provided on transport documentation.
- Basic first aid.
- Storage (segregation rules- what should be kept separate).
- Spill response.
- Duties and responsibilities under transport regulations.
- Security (if applicable to dangerous goods handled by delegates).
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate