Course Overview : This course builds an ability to cope with the technically challenged environment to rescue or recovery of individuals entrapped.
Maximum 2 days programme
Objective : successfully handled On-site Risk Management on various occasions involving Confined Space Rescue.
- Sense of obligations/Role or Responsibilities
- Risk and Risk Assessment
- Conduct confined space rescues (various scenarios)
- Entry Permits or Legislative requirements for confined space entry
- Emergency response procedures
- Implementation of control measures as determined by the risk assessment process
- Roles and responsibilities of stand-by persons
- Categories of Confined Space Rescue.
- The use of Personal Protection Equipment necessary for making rescues.
- The use of Retrieval Systems for non-entry rescue.
- The entry Permit System with need to communicate the system for preparation, issuance, use and cancellation of entry permit.
- Hazards encountered while performing a confined space rescue.
- Respiratory Protection and the use of SCBA.
- Review of accidents common to confined space.
- SKED usage and stretcher drill.
- The requirements to practice Rescue Drills.
Practical : Multi-Gas Detector Use, Self Contained Breathing Apparatus, Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus and Hoisting and Lowering of Injured Workers
Accreditation Body : KHDA & Dubai Municipality approved Course
Certificate validity : 2 Years Valid Certificate