DCD - Fire Safety Courses
Course Overview : This course offers the basic understanding which is related to the response to fire emergency and the measures related to fire prevention. `
Half day programme – 3 Hours max.
Audience : Open to any person working in an industrial facility. This course is designed to train individuals in the basic concepts of firefighting.
Objective : : The learners will be able to respond quickly with perfect use of fire extinguishers. They will have the knowledge of fire triangle along with the basics of fire prevention.
Outline (International Award):
- Role & Responsibilities
- principles of fire risk assessment
- Fire Safety
- Source of Fuel
- Static Electricity
- Fire Extinguish theory
- Safe and proper use if portable hand held fire extinguishers
- Fire Theory & Chemistry
- Fire Evacuation
- Procedure Knowledge to use fire emergency evacuation passages
- Causes and Consequences of Fires in Workplaces
- Be familiar with the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them
Practical : Extinguishing Class “A” and Class “B” fires.
Accreditation Body : Dubai Civil Defense
Certificate validity : 2 years valid certificate as per Dubai Civil Defense regulation.